Saturday, February 28, 2009

Horton's Helpers

Dear Friends,

In an effort to support Earl and Sandy as he begins treatment this next week and baby day draws near...we have established a "care calendar" link called "Horton's Helpers."

As things are needed; meals, help at home, babysitting for boys, etc....we'll update the calendar! If you are able to help in their time of need it would be greatly appreciated!

The Care Calendar Link is http://www.carecalendar.org/index.php


Thank you so much!

Jennifer and Andy Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I live a bazillion miles away, or I would be right there on the calendar.

    I just want to thank Jennifer and Andy for organizing this.

    S and E, my prayers are with you and the peanut every single moment of every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for myself and others, we sometimes got offers of takeout/food delivery. I think we donated money to a fund to pay for it. it worked well--especially for those who didn't live near by.

    ReplyDelete