Sunday, September 19, 2010

Flu Rounds

Just about the time E. finished up with the flu, I started. It was so bad that we missed the Wolfpack game that we were so looking forward to. I tried to rally, really I did. We had transportation arranged for the gymnast and we had a sitter for all the kids. We were ready to do a little tailgating and cheer UNR on to victory. Instead, E. had to hoot and holler at the television and I slept through all the festivities, opening my eyes only long enough to see that UNR kicked some butt. Definitely not the date night we had planned. Ah well, such is life. Hopefully we'll get the chance for another date night in the near future.

The flu hung on for a couple of days and just as I was feeling better, E. was feeling worse again. We're hoping that the yucky flu bug isn't coming back for Round #2. And we're hoping that the rest of the house stays healthy as well.

E. has a busy week ahead ... physical therapy a few times, the MRI, hopefully some occupational therapy and possibly a doctor's appointment to schedule our future weeks. We'll keep y'all updated.

S.


No comments:

Post a Comment