Sunday, November 25, 2012

Made it Through the Weekend

It's Sunday evening and we're still at home.  That's a very good thing.

The physical therapist came by today to do her evaluation, but E. was in too much pain to even get out of bed.  She did give me some tips and pointers.  She also showed me some things I could do with him when he's feeling a little more comfortable to help with his back and hip pain.  She'll be back  to try again on Saturday.

I wish I could say that E.'s feeling better and things are on the upswing, but that's not the case at all.    I have a list of things we need to discuss with the doctor, so we'll be calling first thing in the morning to make an appointment.

Seeing someone you love in this much pain is agonizing.  I wish I could make it all better.

3 comments:

  1. Strong hugs. ~ Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you, you are a strong woman and an angel sent from above

    ReplyDelete