Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Looks Good"

I knew we wouldn't hear anything over the weekend, so I pushed it out of my mind until Monday morning.  I figured I'd give it until lunch time until I'd start bugging them.  I started looking at the clock by 11:30.  I reasoned they'd be back in the office no later than 1:30.  By 1:20, I could take it no longer and I called.  I got a hold of the nurse (the very nurse that saved the day on E.'s very first day of chemotherapy way back when is now Dr. T.'s nurse) who said she'd track down the results and talk to the doctor and get back to me.

A few minutes later, she called me back and informed me that the both Dr. T. and Dr. L. had reviewed the MRI results and that everything "looks good."  They'll see us again in February.

Big smiles.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment