Saturday, September 29, 2012

No Results Yet

We never heard from the radiation oncologist, so we have no idea how the MRI looked.

And you know what?  We never thought about it once.  At all.  All day long.  Until right now.  When I thought about updating the blog.  How weird is that?  For the first time in 3 1/2 years, cancer wasn't the first thing on our minds.  We weren't waiting by the phone willing it to ring.  We weren't making phone calls trying to track down results.  We weren't driving across town thinking that maybe our presence would get answers.

We went to breakfast.  We ran errands.  We picked up Peanut from preschool.  We went to the park.  We did kid stuff.  We cheered a football team to victory.  And we didn't talk cancer.  Not one single time.  We never even wondered about that MRI.

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wondering now.

I wonder why that doctor didn't call.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment